A Noble Arrogance

I suppose it was quite arrogant of me to think I could save the world. To think that I could find the worlds to convince enough people to overcome their fears and love each other. I mean, just because their gods basically command them to love each other and treat each other with kindness and you ought to know if you believe in the good books you pray and kill and die for. Feel challenged, not threatened. Inspired by songs like this one or this one, I let the words pour out in rhythm and rhyme with one mission, to express the logic and reason of loving each other, sharing the world peacefully, as the only way we can all survive on this planet. A foolish dream, perhaps. Yet whether arrogant or foolish or just plain mad, I still dream it.

. . .




No comments:

Post a Comment